Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

PRL Texas Meet Up!

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Knock on wood.. as long as the corona stays slowing down like it is now. i would like to do a PRL meet up at Houston Motorsports Park on June 20. Should be the first race of the season at the oval track and it would be fun to watch with some friends! [/font]

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
I'll have to play it by ear as we get closer, but if I can get down there, I will.  We got a few extra RSM guys down that way too not in the PRL, but I'm sure they'd love to come by and introduce themselves if free.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
we can pre pay to get our tickets. i am probably going to get a pit pass so i can be at the track longer lol. let me know if you are coming!

https://www.racedayprepay.com/

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
I'll know in the next few days. Sounds like Doyle Lowrance wants to as well, granted its easier for hims since he's in the Houston area. I gotta drive 8 hours to make it happen, haha.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
younga01 said:
I'll know in the next few days.  Sounds like Doyle Lowrance wants to as well, granted its easier for hims since he's in the Houston area.  I gotta drive 8 hours to make it happen, haha.

gotta see that 10 day weather forecast first? lmao

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
Naw, I got the weather part down... LOL
It's the 10 day forecast of my budget!

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
Well, I can officially say I ain't gonna make it. Defintely game to make something happen down the road though. We ended up having our dog get pretty sick on us, first month of a new truck payment, and some medical stuff for my wife this month, which is why I've been kinda hesitant money-wise. But that's all going to stabilize out.