Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

PRL Sponsor Layer for LMP2/GT3

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
**UPDATED 3/16 (Stone Cold Steve Austin Day!)** - Big thanks to Jeff Evans for the help out! All layers are in their respective folders use the IMSA labelled layers.

For those of you who would like a shortcut to add the league sponsors to your car I have made these layers in PSD format for you to use! They come in 2 colors (white and black, should work with any paintjob color, you may have to make a spec map, I can help you with that) and are as simple as copying the layer to your car template.

PRL Sponsor Layers - Link to my Google Drive, all makes and models for GT4, TCR, GT3 and LMP2 are sorted in folders, just pick the one you need.

**UPDATED 2/16/2022** - Updated to 2022 Sponsors

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to drop me a PM, I am glad to help!

I have added some pictures to give you an idea of what they look like, I did take liberty with the LMP2 door number cards, since they are colored, I used the ASR purple for them. PRL LMP1.jpgPRL LMP2.jpgPRL LMP3.jpgPRLGT3v2-2.jpg

Last edited:

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
UPDATED 3/15:

It has come to my attention that when you log onto a server that is running the IMSA branding, these layers dont line up properly. No worries gents! I have already started working on updates. So far the Porsche, BMW, and Dallara have been updated as of today. I hope to have the rest done before the end of the week. Work on these is going slower than previously due to the fact that iRacing decided not to add the IMSA branding ability to the viewer ...:mad:PRL IMSA.jpgPRL IMSA BMW UPDATED.jpgPRL IMSA P2 UPDATED.jpg

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Ok I think I have the last little problem out of the way, I have fixed the IMSA Leaderboard issue so everything should be lined up properly now.

Would be really nice if iRacing allowed you to see the IMSA branding in the viewer šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

IMSA LMP2 Fixed.jpg

Alexandre Breton

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Alexandre Breton
iRacing ID
Sooo, For the Pro IMSA series, what number placement do you use (number block or imsa number block)? Just to be sure that I dont need to redo all the paints for a third time please ...

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Sooo, For the Pro IMSA series, what number placement do you use (number block or imsa number block)? Just to be sure that I dont need to redo all the paints for a third time please ...
We'll be using IMSA numberblocks (y)

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
guys...didnt worked with porsche...dont know what i did wrong

View attachment 2079

Porsche is just an oddball. To fix this you just need to select a different livery in the paint shop.
By default; this one is selected..

1648001626746.png

If you switch to one of these, it will fix your numberplates..

1648001780670.png

rrusso

Premium Member
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Porsche is just an oddball. To fix this you just need to select a different livery in the paint shop.
By default; this one is selected..

View attachment 2083

If you switch to one of these, it will fix your numberplates..

View attachment 2084

I did that...but the numbers still looks out of alingment and worse...are all white!

I changed the color to black without success

Porsche is a complicated fella

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
I did that...but the numbers still looks out of alingment and worse...are all white!

Ah thats weird :/
Try the third livery, its an IMSA Template. The plaid porsche.
Darn iRacing for making this so complicated lol

millenix

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID

You have to test in an IMSA session, the paint viewer will be out of alignment as it only shows the regular number positions.