Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

PreSeason Race: Willow Springs (July 3)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Pcars_Willow_Springs_International.png

Time: 45 mins
In Game Time of Race/Progression: 16:00 / Real Time
Weather: Medium Clouds (Spring)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview
1. What is your favourite feature of your ride that lead to you picking that car?

2. Been a while since the League has been to Willow. Do you like this track and what is your main goal for the PreSeason Race?

Brianmosser88

Name
1.What is your favourite feature of your ride that lead to you picking that car?
The look and feel of the car and the speed is what made me pick the Audi.

2. Been a while since the League has been to Willow. Do you like this track and what is your main goal for the PreSeason Race?
I love this track looks like your racing on a old western pistol. My main goal is to stay connected and get in the top 5

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
1. What is your favourite feature of your ride that lead to you picking that car?

This car seems to respond the most to the setups, myself and Barne's have most of the tracks already dialed in.  I like the weight and feel in the wheel, it sometimes cost time in quick transitions but corner entry to mid the car handles well.

I do like the track, my goal is to limit off track incidents, trying working my way from the rear to front of the field.

Nascarfan48

Name
What is your favorite feature of your ride that lead you to picking this car ?

Well last season I was on the wait list for a good portion of the season and when I got full time I was team mates with dasi and I liked the porche a lot it's really stable and has good rotation through the corners .

I love willow springs it's a fast track that makes for some fun driving, my goal for the pre season race is establish myself as someone who can win and compete for the championship.

doubletuff

Name
Pre Race Interview
1. What is your favourite feature of your ride that lead to you picking that car? The Porsche GT R I will be driving is a car that fits my driving skills. I can push this car to the edge and it seem to respond very well. Also, I don't have to make a lot of adjustments to get to my satisfaction.

2. Been a while since the League has been to Willow. Do you like this track and what is your main goal for the PreSeason Race? I am new to the league, so I am a rookie that just want to stay out of trouble and finish the race in the top 10. I like Willow because there is lot of places on the track you can make your move during the race.