Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 1 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2022 Season 1 are currently open for all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Preseason Race 3: Belgium - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (20SEP17 @ 8:00pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S1
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Belgium.png

Unfortunately the game still has a number of bugs that are impacting our ability to run league races. Therefore we are delaying the start of the season at least one week. We will re-evaluate the game after the next patch 1.7 which is due mid week next week.

Pre-Race Interview:

1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start!

2. What is you car number and why ?

3. With the new car regs what is your favourite track on this years calendar

Scintillic

Name
1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start!

As I am not a fan of either championships I would still say that the crash ruined the rest of the race, even if it got my pink panthers in the points.

2. What is you car number and why ?

23- its my birthday along with several others in the family, hence I consider it symbolic and hopefully it brings me some luck #SauberOnThePodium.

3. With the new car regs what is your favourite track on this years calendar

It has to be Japan, purely because of the way it has been reworked on the game and because I had already liked the technical nature of the circuit, its just better with more downforce and overall faster cars.

ulukbek

Name
1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and the start!

Being neither a Ferrari nor a Mercedes fan I´d have to say it was somewhat between a racing incident and Vettels fault. But that definitely ruined the race! Was hoping to see some RedBull vs. Ferrari racing...

2. What is your car number and why?

It´s quite silly actually. It´s an insider between me and my friends. Basically it comes from a Spongebob episode where Spongebob and Patrick are in school and find the number 24 really funny. But what is even more funny is 25. It´s silly and stupid but I like it.

3. With the new car regs what is your favourite track of this years calender?

Pheww this one is quite difficult because I´m leaning between Britain and Belgium. But if I had to choose I´d take Britain. I love how much speed you can bring into maggots and becketts. Also turn 1 and the turn right before maggots that you can now take full throttle. And because it´s Silverstone overtaking is possible!

C

Ciniak

1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and the start!

Dunno, didn't watch it.

2. What is your car number and why?

Never really cared about car number and don't know why people value this. I just put my age because whatever.. and didn't wanna waste time deciding on some stupid number.

3. With the new car regs what is your favourite track of this years calender?

Cannot say yet, haven't driven on all the tracks yet. usually i like monaco or singapore most.

ENiGMA

Name
What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start!
Just aids. Being a Ferrari and Kimi fan, it was very dissapointing. I think it was a racing incident, but I think Vettel was largley to blame for it. Rest of the race wasn't anything spectacular.

What is you car number and why?

My number is nr 10. No particular reason for it.

With the new car regs what is your favourite track on this years calendar?
Favorite so far is probably Japan, but I might change my mind later when I've raced on all the circuits more.

Name
1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start!

- As a Vettel fan (since 2009) it was very very disappointing to see Vettel throw away maybe his last chance to easily win a race in 2017 with Hamilton being in a worse position. But I don't blame any of the 3 drivers. All of them had the right to be where they were. It just came together in the worst possible way.

-Always 99. Numbers mean a lot to me. I was born in 1999 and there are other things in my life connected to the number 9, so I am with 99.

-No idea, since I haven't raced on all tracks yet.

Mu11man

Name
heavythrottle99 said:

-Always 99. Numbers mean a lot to me. I was born in 1999 and there are other things in my life connected to the number 9, so I am with 99.

Ha snaps :)

sjoelbakkie

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start![/font]
The race itself was quite interesting. I loved seeing guys like Palmer and Vandoorne riding in the points. Also the Ericsson park on the bridge was very funny. As for the incident, I personally think it was mostly Vettel's fault for squeezing down on the right. Seems identical to the incident i had with Mu11man and some guy in the pre-season race in Monza haha.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What is you car number and why ?[/font]

My car number is 15 because i always wore #15 on my soccer shirt and it is my overall lucky number.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. With the new car regs what is your favourite track on this years calendar[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I really liked to race in China and japan, but I think my favorite tracks will always be Malaysia and Melbourne.[/font]

ztikes

Name
Pre-Race Interview:

1. What do you think of the Singapore Grand Prix and that start?

Overall boring race, only exciting parts were after the SC and the first few laps. Racing incident in my opinion, we have seen how many times Vettel has done that same start were he swerves to the left or right to block off the guy behind him, didn't really work out this time.

My car number is 32. I have always had 32, pretty much my lucky number.

I have to say that Suzuka is pretty decent now but Silverstone is one of my favourites with these years regulations!