Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Preseason Race 2: Hungary - Hungaroring (13SEP17 @ 8:00pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Hungary.png

ulukbek

Name
Hungary not my favorite track...
Quali was pretty bad. First run was very strong although I misjudged the time. 12 minutes is literally nothing and I hope they change that. In the end didn't manage to improve due to not having enough fuel. In the end started p7.

Race start was great managed to gain 2 positions in just 2 corners. A few laps in I felt quite comfortable with p5. On lap 4 my game just lagged out and I spun of and had to pit. That put me back in last position. 20 laps later same thing happened. I have a pretty beefy pc but I still tend to get lag spikes in online races hope they'll fix that. At one point veoxic lapped me but I had enough pace to stay with him. That showed me i had much more pace than expected quite unfortunate...

ENiGMA

Name
Highlights :

[youtube]Ff39q2zM0J8[/youtube]

Quali was alright, but I feel like I could have improved by a couple of tenths. Qualified P2 in the end.

The race started out great with me chasing Ian and fighting off veoxic & scintillic in the first couple of laps. On lap 6 I had managed to create a ~3 second gap to the cars behind and then Ian spun off in the 2-3 corner and I got the lead. As I learned in Italy : It's lonely at the top, so rest of the race was pretty boring to me.

Dissapointed at the lack of participation in the race. Only 12 people started, and 9 finished. I know it's only pre season, but we have 20 racers and 3 reserves signed up, so it should't be happening.

sjoelbakkie

Name
ENiGMA said:
Highlights :

[youtube]Ff39q2zM0J8[/youtube]

Quali was alright, but I feel like I could have improved by a couple of tenths. Qualified P2 in the end.

The race started out great with me chasing Ian and fighting off veoxic & scintillic in the first couple of laps. On lap 6 I had managed to create a ~3 second gap to the cars behind and then Ian spun off in the 2-3 corner and I got the lead. As I learned in Italy : It's lonely at the top, so rest of the race was pretty boring to me.

Dissapointed at the lack of participation in the race. Only 12 people started, and 9 finished. I know it's only pre season, but we have 20 racers and 3 reserves signed up, so it should't be happening.

Yea I would´ve liked it if I finished but I put too much traction on the chicane lap 1 and just binned it with the cold tyres on the exit kerb.. Pretty sad about that one but luckily it was just pre-season, and I agree with the poor participation. Full-time driver should mean full-time.