Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Preseason Race 1: Italy - Autodromo Nazionale Monza (06SEP17 @ 8pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Pre race Interview!!

1. what is your opinion about the new regulation for 2017 

2. How do you find the new game do you prepare it to previous titles 

3. What did you think of the Italian grand prix 

Veoxic

1. what is your opinion about the new regulation for 2017

The cars and extra traction is awesome to drive and looks good. Although the actual races irl is quite boring for me. The rules divided the teams too much.

Best one easily since 2006. Career mode is awesome

Max needs to catch a break lol. The race itself wasn't too exciting but I did like the qualifying

ENiGMA

1. What is your opinion about the new regulation for 2017

IRL I don't think the changes have been all that great. I think many of the races haven't been all that exciting. Some have gone with only a handful of overtakes & little or no action. At least Ferrari have got their act together and are challenging Mercedes this year.
In-game I think the cars feel good to drive, although I still struggle with sliding from time to time. It's also been a challenge to drive without racing line, but it helps when you start the game without any assists.

I think it's a major improvement of F1 2016.

I thought the quali was exciting, but the race was kinda dull. Was hoping that Ferrari would be able to challenge Mercedes, but they were not really able to.

Scintillic

The car seems much easier to control through corners either low or high speed, which makes the overall feel of the car much better and more planted. Who said faster cars wouldn't be fun! The only downside is that I think it's going to be more challenging to overtake each other, purely because of the increased dirty air effect this year. 

I havent played many f1 titles so far, but once this game is fully ironed-out it has a good chance of being the best one yet. 

It was great being an Ocon fan and not having to see a pink panther tussle, but apart from the mixed up grid, savage Alonso and Ricciardo's fight to 4th the race was pretty forgettable.

-I really love the new cars, much more control over them, much faster through corners. Also, it's more challenging to overtake, so can't wait to get into the fight.

-Besides the bugs, I am sure this is the greatest game Codemasters ever created.

- Only the mid-field battles prevented me from falling asleep. I can't really enjoy a race where there is no battle for the win or the podium.

ztikes

- It's awesome, you can really push the car. I did like the different strategies you could use in previous years but that's pretty much the only negative thing I can think of.

- Best codemasters game so far, but still not on F1 2006 CE's level in my opinion but they're definetly getting there! :)

- Start was pretty boring, was hoping for crashes. Only tense battle was between the Williams and Perez in the last laps.

ztikes

Qualy: I shpun and ended up in a barrier. DNF but somehow started P7 in the race.

Race: Crap start, somehow held my position. Kept banging in consistent lap times, somehow ended up in P3. You know the game is full of bugs when I, in a SAUBER end up on a podium. #SauberOnThePodium
Note to codies: Fix your game before publishing it!

Scintillic

I think I'll have to quote Nando for this one: "Its a JOKE!".

DNF in Quali, but had a really good start to p4 and just after I was passed by Veoxic he lagged back into me somehow (#NiceNetcodeCodies).

Lets hope this game is playable next week

ENiGMA

Not a lot to say really. Quali went alright. I lost about half a second in the first lesmo cause someone had taken out the 50 meter mark. Still managed to get 2nd though.

Not a lot to say about the race either. First corner and I was in the lead, and didn't really have anything happen after that.
 [youtube]mx03XtdH3Ak[/youtube]

ztikes

ENiGMA said:
Not a lot to say really. Quali went alright. I lost about half a second in the first lesmo cause someone had taken out the 50 meter mark. Still managed to get 2nd though.

Not a lot to say about the race either. First corner and I was in the lead, and didn't really have anything happen after that.
 [youtube]mx03XtdH3Ak[/youtube]

Nice video! You had an easy cruise up front.  ;)