Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Preseason Practice Race at Laguna Seca- June 6th

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys,

I'll host a "shakedown" race on June 6th at Leguna Seca. Practice will start at 8pm edt and the race will start at 9pm edt.

Hope to see you guys there!

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Nicholas Delp
iRacing ID
definitely plan on showing up for this! been getting used to this car and it seems like a lot of fun so far!

mclachlanol

Organizer
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys,

I didn't realize the last week of season 2 F3 was also at Leguna Seca. Let me if you guys want to race somewhere else. Daytona Roval maybe?

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
mclachlanol said:
Hey guys,

I didn't realize the last week of season 2 F3 was also at Leguna Seca. Let me if you guys want to race somewhere else. Daytona Roval maybe?

Suzuka. Made for a car like this.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Unfortunately I will have to miss this one, and Lord knows I need practice behind an open wheeler lol

It's the Mrs' birthday and if I play pixel cars instead taking her out on a date... I might not be alive to join the season

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
I'm in. I'm up for any circuit except Sebring or Detroit. I don't want to deal with lumpy concrete this early in the season.

Are we going to have damage on or off for this race? I was just thinking damage off would let people get used to racing wheel to wheel in the F3 without being knocked out in the first few laps.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
Jay Steffey said:
I’m in. I’m gonna get destroyed by you guys. 

Don't feel bad. Most of us get destroyed by the top 3 or 4 guys. The mid-pack is where it's at!

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
mclachlanol said:
Hey guys,

Id recommend a small track like Tsukuba since it seems like there will be +/- 10 drivers for this preseason race. Smaller tracks means more wheel to wheel racing with a smaller group. It will be fun for both the fast drivers (battling through lapped traffic) and for the slower drivers (constantly being around other cars). Maybe make it a high-downforce fixed setup or whatever is stable, that way we can all just jump in and race, kind of like racing the Skippy.

My 2 cents.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
TheGreatC81 said:
Jay Steffey said:
I’m in. I’m gonna get destroyed by you guys. 

Don't feel bad. Most of us get destroyed by the top 3 or 4 guys. The mid-pack is where it's at!

By looking at the sign up sheet, the top 4 will turn into the top 10. A lot of skill has joined this season.