Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-Season: Zolder Circuit - GP (11Apr17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Race Settings
Weather Slots: 2 (Heavy Cloud / Light Cloud)
Weather Progression: Sync to race
Starting Time: 14:00
Time Progression: Real
Race Length: 32 laps

----PRE-RACE INTERVIEW----
1.Why did you join a racing league?
2.What are your likes and dis-likes about the LMP900 Class?
3.What is your favorite track in Project Cars and why? What is your least favorite track?

undeadskydiver

I joined a racing league to get away from the public lobby demolition derby!!! And also to race with people who are among the same skill level as myself.

I pretty much like everything about them, very fast and competitive and just fun to drive. I guess i would say the only thing i dont like about them is, Once you start loosing the rear end there is not much you can do to save it other than coming to a crawl.

3.What is your favorite track in Project Cars What is your least favorite track?

Favorite-- I cant decide between Watkins Glen and Cadwell (i wish you could race more than 10 on Cadwell, i would sponsor it every season!)

Least favorite---Zhuhai (only cause i dont race it enough to get decent at it)

2pfspiff

Premium Member

I also am tired of the wreck fest and the the people who don't know how to race properly.

No dislikes at all. I enjoy running different classes.

3.What is your favorite track in Project Cars What is your least favorite track?

Favorite tracks are Watkins Glenn long and Lemuns.

Least Favorite is also Zhuhai.

Texas PJ Pete

I joined to race, just purely race without some idiot thinking its destruction derby from the 90's, incidents happen but we've managed the situation on track like gentleman.

This is a first on the LMPs but from practicing this circuit its going to be fast and very tight, so alot of awareness will be needed, cold tyres aren't the best thing to have in this series!

Favorite has to be Spa, but always has been for me with long straight and medium-fast corners a real racing track.

Least favourite hockenhuim, for a GP circuit it just doesn't satisfy me, very tight and hard in the rain, so make for some i interesting racing though.

2pfspiff

Premium Member
Awesome race last night.  I definitely need to work on my starts (I always sucked at the start of a race).  Looking forward to next week.

P.S.  I was in the wrong car last night.  I forgot that you have to go to the garage and pick your livery you are driving in the lobby.

Texas PJ Pete

Power cut at home didn't do me any favours last-night 😣 a great start off the finish line but getting used to driving without traction control I need alot more practice, will force feedback settings help on a controller?

The Names JP

Fun race. Does anyone have the final results? Not quite sure where I finished... haha. I know this is a common glitch in PCars but it kept switching me from 5th to 3rd over and over.

undeadskydiver

Yeah you got to look at the session results not the one with the lap times.... The lap times are for me just to know when I do the scoring session results is the one that'll be the last one on my list

undeadskydiver

Just to explain, as soon as I finish the race I pause and take a screenshot to get the lap times... The race order is then whoever crosses the Finish Line next goes up into that position, they don't show the right finishing order until the matche is actually over.

The Names JP

undeadskydiver said:
Just to explain, as soon as I finish the race I pause and take a screenshot to get the lap times... The race order is then whoever crosses the Finish Line next goes up into that position, they don't show the right finishing order until the matche is actually over.
Thanks, I didn't know that.