Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Pre Season Test #2

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
It's very important that as many of you show up for this one.
There will be some info we need to discuss.
Open Setups 50% Fuel
Password : PRL
Monday 8/31
7:30-9:30 PM Eastern

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
To all who are registered, I highly encourage you to test your cars before committing to it before round 1. The schedule is posted at the link below.

https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3753850.page

Nismo370z

Name
I'm sorry but I am really new here.. Been on iRacing since March of this year but have a full blown setup and ready to rock this first season on PRL.

Can you give me a list of GT3 cars that we can select from? I have not advanced far enough in licenses on iRacing to dig too deep into GT3 cars but will be buying one for this season. Kind regards

Nismo370z

Name
This is going to sound stupid but bare with me... I'd like to join tonight's testing session (8/31 Test #2). Are there instructions anywhere on how to do so? I saw the p/w to use and the 50% fuel requirement but, do I just click on "User-Created Races" and search for "PRL" or something similar?

Thanks for bearing with me, this will obviously be my first season/League race.

Nismo370z

Name
Gary Schilling said:
Sorry about that. We'll do 1 more next Monday .
I'll change it.

Right on, I will be there for sure. I went months using a PS4 controller while vendors were out of stock on wheels/pedals.. Now I'm paying for it with a terrible iRating/sRating.. But better days are to come, I'm sure :)