Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Pre-season Shenanigans

Gunner

Organizer
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Just putting it out there ( I know Tyler can't be around this Thursday)  Any interest in running a race?  We could go recruitment style and follow the schedule and run Zandvoort, or just run something for fun (open to suggestions)

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
IDK if I can run this week. I promised the wife some off time lol. I will be on this weekend though at night if anyone is on. Probably will be running a dif car than the skippy but if anyone wants to hit me up do so and we can drive together.

mclachlanol

Organizer
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys,

I'll probably miss this week. But I should be good to go for the rest of the preseason weeks. I'm good for wherever, still would like to try an oval race at Indy at some point. If there is nothing planned for next week maybe I'll host an Indy race  :p

I might be around this weekend so if I see you Paul I'll hit you up. At some point I got to start messing with the other computer I got and see if I can get it to work, maybe I'll finally get to it this weekend.

crich88848

Premium Member
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
Good luck Dany! I had a legitimate chance at my club championship after day one. Shot a 77 and was within 3 of the lead Saturday, stunk the course up on Sunday with an 82 though to finish T-5. Felt good to be in the final pairing on Sunday though for the first time in my 5 years with this club.

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Social tournament. We shot -1 in a Vegas format withb2 guys that had never played. After the round, I’ve ask to whom I give the card. They showed me the trash can. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

crich88848

Premium Member
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
SharkV said:
Social tournament.  We shot -1 in a Vegas format withb2 guys that had never played.  After the round, I’ve ask to whom I give the card.  They showed me the trash can.  😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Never heard of that format. Is it some kind of scramble?

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Well we call it also continus Milligan. Each player hit, and you take the best, then all hit from there and so on. There are many names for this format, best ball, etc

crich88848

Premium Member
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
Ok, down here we call that a scramble. For us, best ball everyone plays their own ball all the way through like a normal round and then the best score on the hole counts.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
LOL yep. So I will be on this weekend nights more than likely running the Skippy afterall. I will be on Discord each night in case anyone wants to run together. If you do not see me on Discord then I am not on. See you ladies there.

crich88848

Premium Member
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
I'll be on this weekend. I'll be racing a little of everything more than likely (skippy, GTE, Indy, Pro Mazda, NiS). Just got my C road license, so I'm living the high life!!!!

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
I'm around, sorry I keep forgetting to check the forums. I'm not getting email updates on S12 yet.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
I have been bad at getting on this weekend but am getting on tonight at 10p eastern for some imsa running. Who doesnt love Seca!

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
i might join you for that. The wife took the kids to go hang out with her mom for the night so I could go for some IMSA