Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Pre Season Remarks

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
I wanted to say I felt like the final race last season was a one of the best races. I would like y'all to remember how fun it is to go 20 plus lap runs vs. going full send and causing a several yellows and making the race frustrating to be in. Everyone single driver in this league is a great driver, and if someone is saying otherwise don't listen to them. I have raced side by side with y'all every single race at some point and I don't have any complaints. I look forward to racing with y'all next season. And remember no one is perfect mistakes will be made. Let try to make every race like the final race and complete all the laps with time to spare. See y'all next week.

NexusPaul

Name
It was great racing against you in PRL cup series last season Bradley(sometimes frustrating cause i couldn't catch you) I got frustrated towards the end of the season regarding cautions and constant issues. Im going to try the truck series this time around. From what I've seen the truck series produces better racing on the streams.