Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre season Race December 9th

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Track-Sonoma IRL configuration
Time-6pm
Ok guys i will host a practice race December 9th, Room will open at 6pm for 3hrs of practice, 9pm we will qualify, and 9:15 we race for 45min!

Password is PRL

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
thanks for the host mark, sorry I couldn't stick around for the race

dan

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
How was the race, unfortunately i was only able to practice a little, then i had to go.

Eduardo L

Name
Eduardo Lorente
iRacing ID
Thanks for hosting Mark! 

Unfortunately, it wasn't a good night for me. My first real test balancing family and my hobby, and I flunked. My kids wouldn't go to bed quickly enough so I joined with just a couple minutes left in qualifying and very little practice since the weekend. 

On the grid, I discovered my audio was all screwed up too - I could see people were talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. So I left the grid to work on my audio issues and started from pit lane, a lap down. (Sorry if anyone greeted me and didn't get reply - now you know why!). I was circulating in last place for most race and didn't see any other cars -- after 30 minutes, I just parked it in pitlane and called it night. Hopefully things will go better at the next round.  

Thanks again for setting this up. It was great for me to discover these issues/mistakes when it didn't matter so much. Out of curiosity - would anyone be interested in a practice server before the next round?