Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-Season Race 4: Nurburgring GP (23Oct17)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Pcars_Nurburgring_GP.png

Timed Race: 40 Mins
In Game Start Time/Progression: TBD
Weather: Real (Quali - light rain Race - rain)

JamesBaldy123

Name
Is there a chance for future races to be announced earlier than on the day? Gives me literally no time for practice, so had about 30 mins wet running before qualifying. Just a suggestion :) 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Yeah sorry about the confusion, we are working a lot to figure out when the best time to start the season with all PCars bug and trying to figure out the dedicated server. We will try to keep you informed next time :)

Name
Well basically 70% of the bugs were already present in PC1 and now are "included as feature" in PC2  :lol:. So i doubt that they will be removed. As an exemple at the Glen I was stucked in loading between quali and race and I had to leave without even starting the race

Name
Oh... And I forgot the missing starting lights at the Brands Hatch race when i went from the 4th position to the last in 20 meters  :shock:

Mu11man

Premium Member
Name
Good news I have got the dedicated server working!!!! so from next race on we will be using it :)

Franktaito

Name
ahahah i was afk cause i received a really important message on phone and i had to answer asap (preseason not happening in season) , and really nice battle i'm so sorry for the soft and mostly for the hard touch i got a bit distracted and forgot to brake , didn't mean to do that , but i gave u back the position and waited a bit before going again really nice battle mate Vrooms .

Vrooms

Name
Franktaito said:
ahahah i was afk cause i received a really important message on phone and i had to answer asap (preseason  not happening in season) , and really nice battle i'm so sorry for the soft and mostly for the hard touch i got a bit distracted and forgot to brake , didn't mean to do that , but i gave u back the position and waited a bit before going again really nice battle mate Vrooms .

No worries mate. I was very slow on that corners, you obviously are the faster driver. I still got to practice a lot, but yeah our battles were very sweet.  :D