Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-season race 4 GP Oschersleben (24-Oct-17) @9pm est

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
Pcars_Oschersleben_GP.png

Laps: 30
Weather: Overcast
In-game race time/Progression: 15:00 / Real Time

2pfspiff

Premium Member
Name
Brian Batiato
iRacing ID
I hope. I may have had a router issue last week. When I get home I am going to port toward Xbox and see what happens

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
Yeah it was always meant for Tuesday.. I didn't even realize I had the wrong date, my bad everybody.

I have also put my Xbox in my game room in the DMZ Zone. Which was recommended for all PC users. So hopefully that helps disconnects and just in general people being able to connect.

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Name
That track is as hard to drive as it is to pronounce!
Really wish that the series could wait to start officially until pC2 is fixed up enough, because too many bad test races will just waste time and piss off people.
I would suggest keep testing until it’s suitable, because it is till not suitable as of yet.

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Name
After testing at Oschersleben with 16 AI in Custom Race, I found that on the G920 there are spots on the track that cause the grinding issue. I adjusted the Fx to OFF, and it did not go away. So, I'm still trying to find which slider is the culprit there. Will update this if I discover it.

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Name
For some odd reason the FFB set up's that I had been using on most other GT3 racing with this same car produces a completely different result at Oschersleben. So it ended up being the Tone slider that was skewing the feel. After adjusting again I was able to normalize it to get back to the feel I usually expect to get.
G920 at Oschersleben - 488 GT3, 16 AI in Custom Race
Gain - 69
Vol - 43
Tone - 75
Fx - 25

WI99hockeyDAD

Premium Member
Name
What a bunch of sh!t. If you want to run an Xbone league on Pcars it can only be done using project cars 1.
What a joke. Nobody can stay in a lobby, hardly can get into a lobby.

It isn't PRL's fault the game is incomplete, but you can't run a league on Xbone the way things sit right now.

Rabi 88

Name
There is no way I can start a series the way this game is right now. I have been in the party the last 3 weeks and have not been able to stay connected to the lobby. My vote is to postpone the start until connectivity issues are resolved.

Name
More preseason races required on xbox unfortunately... Last night gave me the most trouble of any online attempt I've done yet in Pcars. Gave up trying to make pre season race 4 after we all got party chat disconnects over and over followed by people dropping out of the lobby left right and center just before qualifying started. Pcars 2 current online state is a JOKE

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
We are officially going to postpone the season, until the next patch at least.

I will still host an organized practices for those who can make it. As far as everybody else who keeps getting disconnected and can't make the lobby I suggest practicing. Stay tuned to the forums for more information. We will have a preseason race five attempt.

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Name
If we're going to still practice, let's at least make two lobby's of 8 (or less) so we can at least all race without so much joining and dropping. No need to track the times if it's just practice. The point is to have fun, and retain the players with racing that "basically works" until a future patch drops.
Just my 2 cents! Why make life so frustrating?

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Thanks for your guys understanding and patience. We have a good group here on XB1 and I am looking forward to the game being "ready" for league racing. Don't go anywhere, as this league will happen just as soon as possible :)

2pfspiff

Premium Member
Name
Brian Batiato
iRacing ID
I agree. If you all had that much of an issue like we had the week before then it is best to extend Post Season until the next patch. They should get it right then. After all this is project cars 2.