Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-season Race 3: Imola GP (19Oct17 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Laps: 24
In Game Race Time/Progression: 18:00/x5
Weather: Medium Cloud

xoSx

Guys. it's quite disrespectful to say something is happening, and then there's no one showing up.
I think that the pCARS2 league cannot start in this shape... cause it will be a total failure.

JES

Hey Guys
I totally agree, but they did ask for other/additional Admins for this season. I'll be happy to volunteer myself, but it would be great if there could be a backup as well as I tend to travel a lot. 
I've raced in this league before and it was truly a lot of fun, so I hope this can be worked out. 
-Jes

Defollen2604

Hi,
Im sorry but i cant organize a race when I know 12 hours before on which track it will be. We finished first race with two drivers myself included. Jacodel wasnt even here for first race and never comunicate for it.
I can organize lobby and everything but we need to have a complete schedule and more practice races