Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-Season: Nordschleife Endurance (16Jul17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
9,353
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1meHBwAiqIFVlBuM0N1VzVuejg/view?usp=sharing
 
Sponsor this circuit for only $2.95 USD
 
[circuit_3][/circuit_3]​
 
Race Settings
Dynamic Track: Start at 100%
Time of Day: 4PM
Weather: Clear
Air Temp: 25
Track Temp: 34
Start Type: Standing
Laps: 5

Extended Qualifying time for this race only:

(All GMT times)
7PM       Practice starts
7.40PM  Qualifying
8.20PM  Race
 
Pre Race Interview:

1. Where do you expect to finish in the championship come the end of the season?

2. What type of wheel set up do you have? Are you thinking of upgrading sometime?

3. How do you feel about the 'No Forced Pitstops' this season, do you think it will open up more options for strategy?
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Hi mike can't get on the server I have the nordschleife dlc is it a mod version that's on there?
 

mdoherty20

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
629
Location
UK, Lancashire, Oldham
Xaidenb29 said:
Hi mike can't get on the server I have the nordschleife dlc is it a mod version that's on there?

Myfault, its now sorted out. Try it and let me know if any probs.
By the waqy, its nord endurance we racing at and on the server now.
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
mdoherty20 said:
Xaidenb29 said:
Hi mike can't get on the server I have the nordschleife dlc is it a mod version that's on there?

Myfault, its now sorted out. Try it and let me know if any probs.
By the waqy, its nord endurance we racing at and on the server now.

Yes all is fine 
 

wildcardwillard

Active member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
36
Location
Hastings, England
I wont be doing the pre race then i dont do these tracks, or should i say time trial tracks. Never been interested in those so hoping the rest will be normal race tracks
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
wildcardwillard said:
I wont be doing the pre race then i dont do these tracks, or should i say time trial tracks. Never been interested in those so hoping the rest will be normal race tracks

Wouldn't really call it a time trial track this is what these cars are about endurance tracks be sad to see you not there anyways 
 

mdoherty20

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
629
Location
UK, Lancashire, Oldham
wildcardwillard said:
I wont be doing the pre race then i dont do these tracks, or should i say time trial tracks. Never been interested in those so hoping the rest will be normal race tracks

Whatever you want. 

Its only pre season but a little bit of grit and determination would be have been good.
 

MBr

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
116
Location
Ontario, Canada
Which DLC has this track? Is it included in one of the DLC packs that includes the cars we're racing?
 
Top