Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Pre-Season Fun Race

Preseason track

• Sunset at Sebring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunset at Road America

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
I will be hosting a pre-season fun race, most likely to take place on Monday September 9th.  Format will be the same as the series, room opens at 6PM EST, 15 min qualifying at 9PM EST and 45min race at 9PM.

I have decided to make it a poll for the preseason race.  I enjoy racing under the lights and in the dark and since PRL has granted me powers without thinking it fully through I have given an option for two tracks. 

Poll will be up for 14 days.  Choose wisely. Send all complaints to Mark Phile.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Ok guys tomorrow we have our first event, which is the practice race at Road America starting at sunset, which means we will be racing in the dark. The room will be located in the hosted sessions.we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, let's be kind to each other out there and have some fun! The room opens at 6pm eastern, and the password will be Caddy.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Wife approval obtained. Dany, prepare to be bump drafted. Multiple times.

I'm not even going to buy you a drink first!!

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
SharkV said:
paulwildridge said:
I know it’s just a preseason race but sorry Dany for the dumb move.

You should keep your hands on the wheel, and stop touching yourself 😜😜😜😜😜😜

If by touching himself you mean looking through his wife's purse trying to find his balls you would be correct  :mrgreen:

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
A big thank you for those that showed up last night.

Other than Paul forgetting where and what he was doing it was a pretty clean race sans the self induced drama of coming to terms with the car.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week for the season opener!

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
Pretty good turnout and a good race last night! Even more impressive that we kept it clean in the dark. I botched my start because I didn't have my clutch mapped and rolled before the green. 15 second penalty right off the bat. DOH! We had some fast guys up front, as usual, and then a second pack behind but I was seeing a lot of close lap times. I think we'll have some good racing going forward.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
TheGreatC81 said:
Pretty good turnout and a good race last night! Even more impressive that we kept it clean in the dark. I botched my start because I didn't have my clutch mapped and rolled before the green. 15 second penalty right off the bat. DOH! We had some fast guys up front, as usual, and then a second pack behind but I was seeing a lot of close lap times. I think we'll have some good racing going forward.

There must be something with being named Dave and clutch use... :mrgreen:

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
I greatly exceeded my performance expectations. I told the wife I would crash out by lap 6 and I made it all the way to Lap 7. :D

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
DeamingPie said:
TheGreatC81 said:

I wasn't aware that the host was going to drop the ball and set up standing start when the series is rolling....  :mrgreen:  I was actually happy for a standing start. I have a nice clutch pedal now, so I look for any chance to use it. Then I rolled forward and realized it wasn't mapped.  :cry:  

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
TheGreatC81 said:
DeamingPie said:
TheGreatC81 said:

I wasn't aware that the host was going to drop the ball and set up standing start when the series is rolling....  :mrgreen:  I was actually happy for a standing start. I have a nice clutch pedal now, so I look for any chance to use it. Then I rolled forward and realized it wasn't mapped.  :cry:  

That person should be fired...