Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Pre-Seaon 6 Alrgarve International GP (14-Nov-17) @9pm est.

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
AC_Algarve_International.png

Laps: 18
Weather: Clear 
Start time: 12:00
Progression: x2

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
Yeah they might be releasing the patch on the PC or Playstation... But they're just about to give it to Microsoft so that's another week or two or at least...

Hope for a good one hope for good one hope we're getting a good one

Name
we need as many as possible tonight so we can see if the lobby runs any better like last week but with more numbers

Name
not sure what happened but we didn't go ahead with it in the end because we didn't have the numbers/Undead... you still having issues signing in there Undead?

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
Yeah I tried all night kept telling me I was signed in on another console. Even went and unplugged all of my other Xboxes. Going to try it when I get home from work.

undeadskydiver

Premium Member
Name
Chad Rubalcave
iRacing ID
Yeah, did it to me last night again, and figured it out. Before my oldest kid went to college  I got him a Xbox one for his dorm and made it "my home" Xbox so he could play all my games I bought. So when I got my one x I took my passkey off my account, so that made it to when he turned on his xbox it would sign me in automatically without asking for my passkey. That's why It kept telling me I was signed in on another console.