Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Practice Race 3 - Pocono Raceway - Oval / Afternoon (29 Mar)

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
PRL Thursday Indycar Series will hold the third and final practice / recruitment race on March 29 at Pocono Raceway. As always, please invite anyone and everyone - the more drivers we have, the more fun it will be.

This race will be a good opportunity for us to get some experience with the IR18 on a big "oval".

Race Length: 90 Laps / 55 min
Start Type: Rolling Start
Fuel Amount: 100%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon

Race Day: Thursday March 29
Practice: 6pm EDT (180 minutes)
Qualifying: 9pm EDT (2 laps / 5 minutes)
Race: 9:10pm EDT (90 laps or 55 minutes)

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Lol! Took me 2.5 to 3 hours to do the whole install. Kept having tons of updates and had to move the dang control computer 3 times! It came with super short cables. And now i just have to setup the profile and then drive. I plan to do a seca race or 2 later tonight... when the wife goes to bed lol.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
So way off topic here...

I watched last nights broadcast of the Tuesday series and had a thought. What if we all chose a Tuesday night that works best for most of us and do an open wheel invasion on the group and see how we stack up running their cars against them? One of the main goals I would hope this would accomplish would be to peak their interest in coming and doing the same to us. And if a lot of them see how much fun this Indycar is to run they may stay and sign up. Just an idea to get more participation in our league. And it would be kinda fun. I will be on tonight learning Pocono and of course the car. If anyone is interested hit me up tonight on the PM and I can let you know what room I am in as I will just run in the public practice room.

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
I will join you tonight. Been thinking about trying to join the Tuesday series since Friday was cancelled...

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Tyler- I will add you on Iracing as a "Friend"... Don't celebrate too much.

Jerome- BOOOOO! But good that you guys have that many drivers. Maybe one day we could do a special event with a series neutral car. Or even would be cool to do like a race of champions mini series. Could even include those roundy round guys.