Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Poll - First round of the season - Long or GP!?

Nordschleife - Industriefahrten or the Nürburgring GP layout?

• Nordschleife - Industriefahrten

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Nürburgring GP

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
@MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S1

As we are historically doing every time an official schedule is racing at the Nordschleife, because of it's bad/good popularity, we are polling the community to know if they would like to drive the Nordschleife - Industriefahrten or the Nürburgring GP layout?

Thanks!

P.S.: Poll close in 7 days!

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I'm still deciding if I want to sign up again for this series, but if I do, I will be skipping this race, so I will refrain from voting

Last edited:

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
My vote would be for whatever the official calendar race is, which I presume is Nordschleife.
Also a fantastic circuit everyone should learn!

I am abstaining from voting however since I am not in the series.

parker.muirhead

Name
Parker Muirhead
iRacing ID
I originally voted for the GP layout but after doing my first couple laps of the Nordschleife I changed my mind!

It's tricky to learn the track but it feels so good to nail a corner you've been struggling on for a few laps. Highly recommend trying it out if you've never done it. I'm determined to get good at this track and make it through the race with no big crashes.

Jason E Larsen

Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
I originally voted for the GP layout but after doing my first couple laps of the Nordschleife I changed my mind!

It's tricky to learn the track but it feels so good to nail a corner you've been struggling on for a few laps. Highly recommend trying it out if you've never done it. I'm determined to get good at this track and make it through the race with no big crashes.

All part of my plan. 🤓🤭

The track just flows so well, the car fits it well. Lap 1 will be a mess, but survive that and it should be a fun race.

Curious how the qualify would work.

parker.muirhead

Name
Parker Muirhead
iRacing ID
All part of my plan. 🤓🤭

The track just flows so well, the car fits it well. Lap 1 will be a mess, but survive that and it should be a fun race.

Curious how the qualify would work.
Thanks for hosting! It definitely will be tough to survive lap 1. Hopefully I can do a couple official races to practice.

I'm also curious how qualifying will work. Everyone does one lap? Or will qualifying be longer than usual?

Jason E Larsen

Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
Thanks for hosting! It definitely will be tough to survive lap 1. Hopefully I can do a couple official races to practice.

I'm also curious how qualifying will work. Everyone does one lap? Or will qualifying be longer than usual?

You are most welcome!

How about pit stop? Think they will force one?

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
This is probably a dumb question, but how is qualifying done for this track? Is it like a 1 lap Q run?

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
That is good question. Races are what, like 35 minutes? 4 lap race, pit stop after 2? Getting it wrong would be bad, a tow around this place takes a long time!
It will be like 4 laps 30 min. We usually start qualifying earlier for Nordschleife

So a 4 lap Q for a 4 lap race? I don't know if I can make it around 8 times :oops: