Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Petition

chatley59

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
This is an official petition to change our race in week 2 away from iRacing Super Speedway.

1. It's not a real track

2. You can't find it on a map

3. It's totally fake

4. We'll go too fast

5. It's make believe

If you agree with me and want to sign the petition to change the week 2 race from iRacing Super Speedway to the totally real Old Spice Speedway, please sign below with "woof woof!"

Thank you. That is all.

Last edited:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I'm not saying to not have this discussion, and everyone's feedback is appreciated on this matter, but it's on the official C Fixed series and I have no thought at this time to change the schedule just because it's a "fake" track. If iRacing changes their schedule, we'll change ours as we have always done in the past. If it produces a fun race and entertaining broadcast, awesome. If its a wreck fest, then we now know its a 3 mile "PRL short track". My ask is that everyone takes it as serious as every other race and the fact that it is a fantasy track shouldn't play a factor.

My own personal opinion, I'm interested to see how this track plays out in a race scenario. I think most of the league knows my feelings on how I think plate racing is garbage and not fun at all. Maybe this is better, maybe it's the same boring, death waiting to happen crap we have everytime at Tona/Dega.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
We need to replace it with Old Spice speedway. Need moar rode trax
Don't play with my emotions like that! Old Spice was top tier!!! That with the Featherlites was the most fun to have in the EA days.