Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

PC League interest?

HellSoldyr

Name
As the title says, who'd be interested in a pc league for Assetto Corsa? Cars and tracks can all be decided later, just trying to get something together.

HellSoldyr

Name
Seems like only iRacing has anything going on right now, nothing on Assetto Corsa or Pcars.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
HellSoldyr said:
Seems like only iRacing has anything going on right now, nothing on Assetto Corsa or Pcars.

Yes, we focus a lot on iRacing because the game is very stable and there is a good community. It's expensive, but it worth it! 

HellSoldyr

Name
jeromef1 said:
HellSoldyr said:

Yes, we focus a lot on iRacing because the game is very stable and there is a good community. It's expensive, but it worth it! 
Yeah, it's looking like I'm gonna have to get back into it. Well, at least i know where my next paycheck is going lol.