Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

***Oval Series Future***

Which night should we run for next season?

• Sunday

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Okay guys, we have a few things to discuss for our next oval series season. 

We are going from having both a Sunday series and Wednesday series to just having one night for the NASCAR side of PRL (Friday night is unaffected). Lately, a huge factor in this decision is attendance. We have been severely lacking in attendance in both series, more so in the trucks. We also get a lot of people who sign up who either race 1 or 2 races and quit or end up not racing at all. In order to rebuild the oval racing here at PRL we will want to get you guys' thoughts on what night to run - Sundays or Wednesdays. Once we figure that out based on poll results, then we will post up another poll to find out what series we will run. I know that there are some folks that can only attend one night or the other, but at this time it is not viable to continue on with 2 series. We want to build up a fun, friendly, and competitive series that we can eventually have broadcasts and/or bigger prizes for the champion. In the future, if this goes well, we will consider going back to 2 main nights. At this time, please vote for which day you would like us to race on and voice your opinions below.

Thank you,

PRL Management. 

soupflakes

Premium Member
Unfortunately I just wont be able to run very much wednesdays. I'll try. But it will just be now and then. I'm thinking we need to go back to trucks for fixed to rebuild. Kn is fun but it doesn't seem to have the draw.

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
As of right now Wednesday is leading. I'm leaving the poll up but I'm going to let it go for a little more, then we will vote as to what vehicle to use.

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
ANNOUNCEMENT

After further discussion, we will keep both the Sunday series and Wednesday series. The next Sunday series season will be Xfinity cars and the Wednesdays will stay trucks. Stay tuned for more info.