Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Off Topic Discussion

bonaduce

Premium Member
Full Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
isn't this where Sammy is stationed????

http://www.wtsp.com/news/graphic-obscene-skydrawings-spotted-in-okanogan-co/492521457

M_Murphy48

Hello everyone, unfortunately i will not be able to race anymore due to a recent promotion at my job. I'd like to thank you all for the great competition,friendship, an understanding. I hope to return some time in the future but for now it's goodbye.  :cry:

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
M_Murphy48 said:
Hello everyone, unfortunately i will not be able to race anymore due to a recent promotion at my job. I'd like to thank you all for the great competition,friendship, an understanding. I hope to return some time in the future but for now it's goodbye.  :cry:

Sad to see you go, but congrats on your promotion :)

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
M_Murphy48 said:

It was a blast racing with you last season man. The level of competition you brought and the hard racing really made for a lot of fun on the track. Really enjoyed racing against you at Homestead and Pocono as the most memorable time. Good luck with your job and the promotion. If you get the time to come back just contact me and I will add you straight back to the roster.