Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Off Topic Discussion

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
well the trophy is off to the season winner congrats again Jaymes on the championship, who would have thought it would have cost that much to ship. 145 dollars all together. I have to say thank you to one of are members who said he would pay for it and even when I told him the cost he didn't hesitate. to that member I say cheers and ty for being part of the team at PRL. I would love to make another one for this season but the shipping is a killer I have the filament and the time and the paint already but who would like to be the next super star member and help us pay to ship it

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
just wanna give an update we already have one team member pledging 50 bucks towards the shipping of this seasons trophy. lets get some more together and what ever is left over should be donated back to the league as a support of all the hard work they do

Rory Collins

If any of you guys are into football, I run a simulated football league over at "My Football Now" and your welcome to join us. 
I'll post links below to check out. It's free to play and each season takes between 2-3 months. It a great time filler between races and practices. You can access it via computer or your phone. If you have any questions fire away.

My Football Now tour
Paydirt Football League
Paydirt Website

soupflakes

Premium Member
Just a little bragging!  Brandon, myself, and Ken did a Road To Pro race this week at Charlotte.  Ken had some bad luck with short run heroes, and got taken out.  Brandon and I continued to battle it out, and I ended up coming away with a win at a Road to Pro Race!!!  Brandon brought in an 8th, not too shabby for the number 21 truck.  HUGE shoutout to our team Road Trip Racing for working on these sets, these guys are awesome and I'm proud to be with everyone.  Except maybe Jaymes.   :lol: :lol:

32461619_10157526631737796_1643662895889776640_n.jpg

Kyle7

soupflakes said:
Just a little bragging!  Brandon, myself, and Ken did a Road To Pro race this week at Charlotte.  Ken had some bad luck with short run heroes, and got taken out.  Brandon and I continued to battle it out, and I ended up coming away with a win at a Road to Pro Race!!!  Brandon brought in an 8th, not too shabby for the number 21 truck.  HUGE shoutout to our team Road Trip Racing for working on these sets, these guys are awesome and I'm proud to be with everyone.  Except maybe Jaymes.   :lol: :lol:

32461619_10157526631737796_1643662895889776640_n.jpg

No self promotion Paul!! Stick to wrecking!!