Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Off Topic Discussion

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Here is the place to discuss anything off topic. Try not to clutter the forum with new topics.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Yes, but we keep teamspeak because its easier to manage. We have private channel with password ansld we have group that have different permission, and we can't do the same with discord as easier as it is with teamspeak. So this is why we keep teamspeak, way easier to manage and provide more flexibility.

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
This season has been a blast! The racing has been competitive and respectful. Can't believe there is only 3 races left. Will there be another Wednesday night truck season starting shortly after this one ends?

bonaduce

Premium Member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Finally got my repaired wheel back from thrustmaster, should have it all hooked up and ready to go Sunday.  My apologies for missing most of the season, as I really enjoyed the racing even if I was half asleep for most of it.

dan

bonaduce

Premium Member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Glad I haven't signed up for a new season yet, repaired wheel is no bueno, talking to thrustmaster again