Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Numberplates Fix

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Maybe its just me, but watching the broadcast back after the race.. drives me nuts seeing cars driving around with broken numberplates.
(Or broken liveries entirely -- looking at you Erik! lol)

This effects anyone driving the Porsche and BMW.
Simple fix. Change your iRacing UI paint scheme. Pretty please lol

For the majority of Porsche paints, they use the scheme in any slot except two or three. This is slot one.
1625076769524.png

Slot two is the default scheme that most drivers likely have selected. Personally I like it the best but you have to have the livery painted to match.
1625076826436.png

And finally in slot three, the lumberjackmobile. This uses IMSA numberplates. Great for IMSA, not so much for anything else.
1625076956188.png

Same thing for BMW, minus the IMSA paint. It has the prototype paint in slot two (even though they "removed it", it still has different numberplates).

Hard work goes into a lot of these liveries on the grid, hate to see them looking wonky because of a simple fix.
Thanks!

Last edited: