Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

NOW AVAILABLE AT ASR: VNM SIMULATION SHIFTERS & HANDBRAKES

Advanced SimRacing - Mark

Premium Member
Name
Marc-André Ladouceur
iRacing ID
Before today in the SimRacing market, there wasn't a ton of reliable, high-quality Shifters and Handbrakes available out there... That's finally going to change.

Introducing our new partners VNM Simulation from Vietnam.

Their highly dedicated team of talented engineers have created what we believe to be the absolute best quality-to-price ratio items when it comes to hybrid H-Pattern / Sequential Shifters and load cell-based Handbrakes. We have spent the last few weeks testing these new items with the ASR team and give it our stamp of approval with the highest distinction!

The team is extremely happy to introduce VNM Simulation products to the North America market! Available now for immediate dispatch and as per our usual policy, free shipping and no import duties all across North America.

VNM Shifter V1 : https://bit.ly/VNMShifterV1
VNM Handbrake V1 : https://bit.ly/VNMHandbrakeV1
All VNM Simulation products & accessories : https://bit.ly/VNMSimulation

Advanced SimRacing - VNM Simulation Announcement.jpg

pnewhook

Premium Member
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
How would you compare the shifter to the Fanatec? And do you know if the mounting holes work with a GT Omega Apex shifter mount?

Premium Member
Name
Marc-André Ladouceur
iRacing ID
Everyone that's tested the unit here at ASR considers it "far superior" to the Fanatec Shifter... No questions there.

Not familiar with the GT Omega Apex Shifter mounting pattern, but here's the one from VNM which you can match to your plate :

bottom%20mount.jpeg

pnewhook

Premium Member
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
Yeah, I saw that. And another YouTuber has a good video comparing them directly. He said the VNM was probably the better dedicated H pattern shifter, the main drawback being harder to swap to sequential. But I doubt I'd use a stick sequential, so that's not an issue.

Premium Member
Name
Marc-André Ladouceur
iRacing ID
Yeah, I saw that. And another YouTuber has a good video comparing them directly. He said the VNM was probably the better dedicated H pattern shifter, the main drawback being harder to swap to sequential. But I doubt I'd use a stick sequential, so that's not an issue.
It takes about 45 seconds to swap to Sequential... perhaps 30s if you're handy with tools.