Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

No Signups... Classic Cars?

Should we use Classic cars?

• No!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes! - Different car each week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes! - One car for the season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iceman153

Name
In Discord after the race last week we were talking about this season, and how there are so few signups.  The general consensus seemed to be that the game has gotten a little stale, and to spice things up a little it was suggested that we try doing a classic cars championship instead?   Wanted to get a feel for who else might be interested in this, as the group last week seemed to like the idea.

In previous games this was difficult as you couldn't have everyone in the same car, but with 2019 you can!  So the racing will be even.  We could use a different car for each track, or just use one car for the whole season.   If we go for a different car at each track i'd recommend we do fixed setups so you just have to learn the car and not work out a setup, decreases the time investment.  

kub

Name
https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/13-leagues/

someone just could promote the league on the f1 official forum. Might get few more people by doing that. Classic cars sounds fun tho

Tron4949

Name
I wouldn't do classic cars, i would do an older game though like 2013, or even just a shorter season - can we at least have a break between seasons? Looks like we really don't have enough to start anyway?