Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

NIS Daytona 500

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Hey everyone i was going to see if anyone else was planning on running the NIS race on Saturday i am planning on running the 4 am and 11 am races this will be the only time i run the saturday race i plan on running the thursday races more than likely. if anyone is interested i will be in the prl discord during the race and we can hang out and have someone to talk to while the race is happening

tcallahan707

Name
Can you help me understand the difference between the C class NIS and A class? I'm only running C trucks at the moment but was thinking about dropping the C fixed and add in B open to gain experience. Should I do NIS instead?

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
tcallahan707 said:
Can you help me understand the difference between the C class NIS and A class? I'm only running C trucks at the moment but was thinking about dropping the C fixed and add in B open to gain experience. Should I do NIS instead?
All you need to run NIS is a c License. and i would recommend running nis the races are much longer and there is a good chance of getting long runs to help you learn tire management and fuel management

tcallahan707

Name
Where do I find the start times for NIS? The PDF schedule doesn't say cuz it's doesn't appear to be a consistent "on the hour" type of schedule.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Wednesday at 3 pm central
Thursdays at 8pm centeral
Saturday at 4am and 11 M central
Sunday at 8pm centeral