Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Next seasons car

What car should we run next season

• IndyCar

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Indycar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Paul

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
DeamingPie said:
I'm thinking V8 supercars....
I agree. If we lower them, remove the fenders, add a front wing and put a v6 twin turbo in to replace that v8. Oh and make it an open cockpit.... that will work.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
DeamingPie said:
I'm thinking V8 supercars....
I agree. If we lower them, remove the fenders, add a front wing and put a v6 twin turbo in to replace that v8. Oh and make it an open cockpit.... that will work.

I was talking with a couple guys about next seasons car.  The only reason I am unsure on an indy car is it seems the more HP you start adding the further stretched out the field gets.  It's apparent in the Radical league and I don't want the league to lose people because the races turn into a hot lapping session while waiting for the race to end.  

The Skippy was nice because you could show up and race without having to worry about set up.  I think the battles were more prevalent in the Skippy's as well.  

Just my couple-o-pennies.

Status
Not open for further replies.