Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Next Season

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
What can we do to make next season better than this one! I love our Wednesday group, we have great drivers that respect each other and also know how to have a good time so i do not want to lose this group. As much as i love the trucks, is it time to change cars? i definitely want to keep the NASCAR circuit going. I am not particularly a fan of us going all the way to the cup cars. Do we go Xfinity, Ask to take the KN car from Sunday? I am also concerned with going to a short track only car such as the late, or super late model as those races tend to get aggressive and in turn could scare people away. Anyways, i know this got long winded and a lot to digest, i just want whats best for our league and Wednesday nights!   

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
I love the B car or A car so either way for me but as JR said I would love for us to somehow try and increase participation.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
This has been in heavy discussion for a couple weeks now between the management team. Been on the lookout for a Poll soon in regards to this and the Sunday night league.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Please go to the K&N Sunday Series forum to see plans for next season and make your vote in the pole so the organizers can get your opinion on what night you would like to run for the next season.

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Link to the announcement and poll here:

http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=2384

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
We will leave the poll up for a bit. As of now Sunday is winning. I know this isn't fun for those who cannot make one of the days we're racing, but until we get attendance up and more people involved, we will have to scale back. Believe me, I'm not too fond of the situation either. We have a lot of great folks in both series. I hope this next season will be a stepping stone to getting more people racing here at PRL and we can open it back up to 2 main oval series.

Rob H

Premium Member
Name
Rob Haynes
iRacing ID
Xfinity...✅ Wednesday...✅

I don't know what the deal with attendance is either guys? If we can get the Sunday and Wednesday guys as a base for a new series, that's probably a good starting point.

I race in other leagues as do others I'm sure; I've got a couple of names that come to mind that I will talk to about joining PRL once we know what direction we're heading.

Recruitment races?
Awareness within iRacing? (forums)
Word of Mouth?

Idk...that's all I got lol

Regardless, looking forward to the next series!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We are very active in iRacing forum. We have active topic about our championship in each car class forum section, as well as in the league section.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Rob, i tried to do a recruitment race at the beginning of this season, it was a huge flop. We ended up with a race of 7 people. and 5 of them were already in the league. I am interested in trying again once we have more info and if we end up racing wednesdays.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
I will talk to organiser. Maybe we can try to keep Wednesday but racing in another car. What would be the best pick? (except C, B and A class)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
All of our oval leagues are Fixed setups right now Gary, and not sure if that is gonna change in the next few seasons tbh.

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
That's a good thing then. I'm really struggling on Tuesdays and I like running with PRL. Not interested in running the Skippy.
So maybe I need to look at getting back into Oval racing.