Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Newbie Questions

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
OK, bear with me, I tried looking for the answers but coming up empty or incomplete.  So I'll ask so others don't have to :).  Or I'm just blind and the answers are in plain sight....
1. Discord: I keep seeing a discord channel mentioned, but have only found links to something called Sim Racing Madness.  Is that the official Discord for the league?
2. Paint schemes: I'm very familiar with the iRacing rules on schemes, so good there.  But how are you guys getting the schemes to GSRC?  Just letting Trading Paints handle it?  A form website?  Do we have an admin to submit them to?
3. Custom Numbers: I have one guy on my team that wants to run custom numbers.  Are we going to have this turned on for those that do?

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
OK, on the Discord side, I feel like a dumbass. It's seriously in the row of links at the top of the page....

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
younga01 said:
OK, on the Discord side, I feel like a dumbass.  It's seriously in the row of links at the top of the page....

And for the other questions

Load your paint in trancing paints and no custom numbers

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
Sweet, that works! Makes things a ton easier. Every league I'm apart of that's on IESN through GSRC does it a bit different, so had to ask. Appreciate it Dany!