Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S2 - Series Information

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Full Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
You also put heat in the track with the cars driving on it but yeah its not 100% fixed weather even with constant settings., a cloud or time will slowly change it.
Well maybe that right there could be a contributing factor to why it's hotter, there's 2 hours and 20 minutes of practice before the race and track conditions are carry over from practice and qual, or at least they are supposed to be. In official there really isn't enough time to practice, so it's probably not heated up yet

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
Well maybe that right there could be a contributing factor to why it's hotter, there's 2 hours and 20 minutes of practice before the race and track conditions are carry over from practice and qual, or at least they are supposed to be. In official there really isn't enough time to practice, so it's probably not heated up yet
That's part of it, but it also is just the wrong session setups, if they are trying to match A open sessions.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hi, I want to ask why I was fired from the Nyscar Cup Series and I was refunded?
Hi Radek, I've sent you a PM on iRacing forum. Unfortunately, due to iRacing limitation, we have maximum of 42 seats available and you were below that line. As indicated in this thread, we are giving seat priority to premium member and we have full house of 42 premium members.

We strongly suggest to get a premium member for next season in favor to secure your seat.

Hope to see you next season!

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S2

Hey crew. For all returning drivers, we are using the same league as last season, so all of you are all set. For new members this season, I have sent out invites in iRacing for our specific PRL Sunday league which the sessions will be help in. Please reach out to me if you dont see the invite.

Also, here are some notes about car numbers for this season:
  • Connor Hall, you have the 22 this season.
  • John Hopley, both the 99 and 95 are taken by returning drivers. Please reach out to me with another choice.
  • Jose Acosta, the 24 is taken by a returning driver, you will have your second choice, 42.
  • Matt Hilton, both the 9 and 77 are taken by returning drivers. Please reach out to me with another choice.
  • Matthew Long, the 99 is taken by a returning driver, you will have your second choice, 28.
  • Waldo Walden, the 39 is taken by a returning driver. Please reach out to me with another choice.
We do assign car numbers in the league so iRacing make sure no one's number gets accidently taken by another driver. For drivers using custom number paints, you must make your paint match your league number. Reach out to me if you have any questions.

John Hopley

Premium Member
Full Name
John Hopley
iRacing ID

Hey crew. For all returning drivers, we are using the same league as last season, so all of you are all set. For new members this season, I have sent out invites in iRacing for our specific PRL Sunday league which the sessions will be help in. Please reach out to me if you dont see the invite.

• John Hopley, both the 99 and 95 are taken by returning drivers. Please reach out to me with another choice.
  • Jose Acosta, the 24 is taken by a returning driver, you will have your second choice, 42.
  • Matt Hilton, both the 9 and 77 are taken by returning drivers. Please reach out to me with another choice.
  • Matthew Long, the 99 is taken by a returning driver, you will have your second choice, 28.
  • Waldo Walden, the 39 is taken by a returning driver. Please reach out to me with another choice.
We do assign car numbers in the league so iRacing make sure no one's number gets accidently taken by another driver. For drivers using custom number paints, you must make your paint match your league number. Reach out to me if you have any questions.
94 ?

matthilt

Premium Member
Full Name
Matt Hilton
iRacing ID
I see that someone had 19 as their second option, if they got their first option I'll take 19. Otherwise, I don't have a preference and will take any number.

Thank you.

Litwaldo

Premium Member
Full Name
Steven Walden
iRacing ID

Is 84 or 93 taken?