Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

My Participation

crashjr81

Name
Steven Durbin
iRacing ID
I apologize for not finishing S4 out, but work just got in the way. I know it is up to the registered driver, but I do not like not finishing something that I signed up for. Fall is my busiest time due to school and the fact that I still work with University of Houston football and we hold practice every Sunday night during race time this year. I will be able to do S1 2021 though, but also expecting our first child in February. I really enjoy this group and these races and wanted to make sure you guys know I am not quitting the league if I don't make it to the race in time, just life doing it's thing. I also think we fixed my lingering connection issues but haven't been able to test it yet on Iracing. Apparently we had a bad modem and should be fixed now. Thank you guys for running a quality and fun racing league and I look forward to more races in the future.

- Steven P. Durbin -

Last edited: