Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

My absence

FKNCommishLB

Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Hey there,

Not that I'm any threat to compete at the top, but just doing what I can to keep any who want an update to my chronic absence.

My wife has been chronically ill for some time. We have some hope to improve her quality of life, but leading up to that has been tense, frustrating, and taken a lot of free time and interest in racing out the door. Today makes 3 weeks since I last even went on iRacing.

She has a major surgery next Tuesday the 23rd. If all goes well, she'll need about 2-4 weeks to recover. With our kids remote learning, I'll need to take on the teacher role, and then work after while she recovers.

This whole experience has just taken a lot of the wind out of my sails. I'm signing up for next season, because I'm hoping the worst will be behind us.

Sorry for any inconvenience my absence may have caused.