Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

looking for youtube video from last nights T2 RA race for a protest

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Always save you replay, so you can edit it where the incident occurs and give evidence to the stewards. Videos sometimes don’t show all angles, rpy files do

PBenz

Name
Anthony, I will PM you a link to a replay for the entire race. I found two incidents around 20 minutes in:

1. Lap 16 - I don't think this is what you are referring to because you spun all on your own. Kyle was trying to get out of the way but could not avoid hitting you.

2. Lap 19 - this is your incident with Kevin. If you view the replay, please look at the whole thing coming down the back straight into T 10a from Donald Olson's cockpit cam - he was right behind you guys and offers a good perspective on what went down. You locked up going into 10a, and Kevin pulled up along side you. You went through 10a and 10b side by side, and remained that way going down the hill. Then, you seemed to veer from the center of the track to the left into Kevin, taking you both out. In my humble opinion, he had every right to be there and you didn't give him any room to get through the final turn. I'm not a steward and I'm new here myself, so I mean no offense - just calling it as I see it, and I apologize if this is not the incident you were referring to.

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Paul is a Premium member, not an official.
He gave you his opinion.
When you signed up, you were supposed to read the rules.
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules