Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Lets get every GT4 registered driver out Monday !!!

Robbie_gtc

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Robbie Campbell
iRacing ID
Last race of the Season Monday night. Would be an amazing show of support for PRL, GSRC and all the sponsors if we can get everyone possible out for the race., regardless of if you are in a points battle or not. the track isn't the longest but it is fast and flowy with lots of space to race side by side.

Motox64

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Berquist
iRacing ID
Last race of the Season Monday night. Would be an amazing show of support for PRL, GSRC and all the sponsors if we can get everyone possible out for the race., regardless of if you are in a points battle or not. the track isn't the longest but it is fast and flowy with lots of space to race side by side.
I will be there with my cast on my right hand again just like the last 3 rounds. At least this one has a few less right hand turns, those have been tough with 1 1/4 hands lol! 🤪