Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

League Invites

FKNCommishLB

Premium Member
Full Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Only new entrants to the series are sent invites.
If you've raced Monday nights in the past, it rolls over.
With respect, I disagree. I could not join via UI or website until I brought to Kenny's attention. All is well. I got a great view of watching Barry murder you in the bus stop. #RageModeGary

Gary Schilling

Organizer
Full Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
That's odd.
Numerous others from last season had no problem that I was made aware of.
Thanks, great start to the season :(
Not sure if we had shared pits, but I followed Spencer in and never saw my pit space which should have been behind him several stalls.
Ended up running out of fuel going up the hill, then miscalculated and had to to a splash.

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Full Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
I got a great view of watching Barry murder you in the bus stop. #RageModeGary

giphy.gif

🤣 🤣

Spinn

Premium Member
Full Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
That's odd.
Numerous others from last season had no problem that I was made aware of.
Thanks, great start to the season :(
Not sure if we had shared pits, but I followed Spencer in and never saw my pit space which should have been behind him several stalls.
Ended up running out of fuel going up the hill, then miscalculated and had to to a splash.
Pretty sure you had the very first pit coming in, which is almost impossible to see since the pit crew is hidden behind the pit entrance wall on the left side. They really shouldn't have 44 boxes on this track