Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Introduction and 1st anniversary promotion

Advanced SimRacing - Mark

Premium Member
Name
Marc-André Ladouceur
iRacing ID
Hello everyone!

First off, I wanted to start by saying a huge thank you to Jerome and Marco, who have been an absolute blast to work with in establishing our Precision Racing Ligue sponsorship.

Although we are offering a year-long promotional code to league members (PRECISION5), we wanted to give you guys a quick reminder that we have our 1st anniversary promotion is going on right now, with a 10% rebate offer sitewide that applies at checkout on ASR-brand chassis, accessories and monitor stands (excluding bundles). The promotional code exclusive to PRL doesn't not apply on ongoing sales. So if you are looking to get ahead on your equipment and get the best price possible on our equipment, the time is now, until tomorrow (May 14th) at 11h59 precisely! :)

US & International website : https://www.advancedsimracing.com
Canadian website : https://www.advancedsimracing.ca

I'll be back for more news like this throughout the year, in the meantime, feel free to ask any questions to the ASR team on this board.

Cheers!

First Anniversary Promotion - 16-9 (Twitter).png

Last edited:

Advanced SimRacing - Mark

Premium Member
Name
Marc-André Ladouceur
iRacing ID
Huge to have a Canadian builder in the scene!

Thanks Laughlin! We consider ourselves a "hybrid" North American company... American aluminium, Canadian know-how and manufacturing! :cool:

Happy to have you associated with PRL, I'm a happy owner of the ASR 6 rig myself and can definitely recommend to anyone interested in a high quality rig.

Neat! Thanks for the kind words. We'll provide some more information and the business and the team tomorrow so the community can know what we are all about. Glad you are enjoyed the ASR 6, it's truly our flagship product made with THE heaviest aluminum profile that can be found in the market today.

Last edited: