Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Introducing the Advanced Formula Seat

Advanced SimRacing - Mark

Premium Member
Name
Marc-AndrΓ© Ladouceur
iRacing ID
The much awaited Advanced Formula Seat is finally here and available for purchase! After months of design and testing, we finally have a high quality Formula-style product available for the North American market. The Advanced Formula Seat aims to fill a gap in the market for Formula-style racing seats at a price point that makes a lot more sense than what other manufacturers currently offer. It presents a looser fit when compared to traditional Racing Buckets, making it much more adaptable to various builds. This is the ultimate product to help you achieve a proper Formula-style racing and focus on what's really important, your racing performance and comfort!

π—”π—©π—”π—œπ—Ÿπ—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗑𝗒π—ͺ 𝗒𝗑 𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—ͺπ—˜π—•π—¦π—œπ—§π—˜! https://www.advancedsimracing.com/…/p…/advanced-sports-seat…

Offered at 𝟱𝟡𝟡$ 𝗨𝗦𝗗 or 𝟲𝟳𝟲$ 𝗖𝗔𝗗 with free shipping and no import duties for all of our Continental North American customers. This seat includes the Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Rails for easy mounting & adjustments.

𝗔 π—£π—˜π—₯π—™π—˜π—–π—§ π—™π—œπ—§ 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗔𝗦π—₯-𝗙 𝗙𝗒π—₯π— π—¨π—Ÿπ—”-π—¦π—§π—¬π—Ÿπ—˜ π—¦π—œπ— π—₯π—”π—–π—œπ—‘π—š π—–π—›π—”π—¦π—¦π—œπ—¦!
https://www.advancedsimracing.com/…/simracin…/products/asr-f
#SimRacing #Formula1 #simracer

Advanced SimRacing - Advanced Formula Seat Introduction.jpg

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
You guys need to stop because I will go bankrupt in a near future!! I will go at your office soon to try your stuff out! I need to upgrade :D

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
What's the current setup? :cool:
SimLab P1-X, front mount (also have flat mount), cup holder, keyboard tray, mouse pad, pc mount
SimLab Triple Monitor + 4th, + Xero play swivels (purchased in preperation of going triples)
Samsung 49 ultrawide. Acer 27 4th
Sparco grid Q seat w/ slider
Sc2 Pro with SRB GT3 wireless rim
HE sprints 3-pedal

Added picture. Haven't put keyboard tray back on and have a different rim on. But would likely replace entire system.

Attachments

• IMG_20211020_153014.jpg
    IMG_20211020_153014.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Kemosobie03

Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
SimLab P1-X, front mount (also have flat mount), cup holder, keyboard tray, mouse pad, pc mount
SimLab Triple Monitor + 4th, + Xero play swivels (purchased in preperation of going triples)
Samsung 49 ultrawide. Acer 27 4th
Sparco grid Q seat w/ slider
Sc2 Pro with SRB GT3 wireless rim
HE sprints 3-pedal

Added picture. Haven't put keyboard tray back on and have a different rim on. But would likely replace entire system.
If you're willing to part it out, I might be interested in the chassis and the triple monitor mount if the price is right. Feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know.