Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Introduce yourself!

David Unger

Name
David Unger
iRacing ID
Hi Guys, Dave from Down Under here. Just joined PRL and hope to have some fun racing with you guys
in the Thursday Radical Series. Have driven the Radical for many years and always have a blast in it.
Catchya's on track. Cheers.

bchildsjr

Name
Bobby Childs
iRacing ID
Hello all! My name is Bobby Childs Jr and I am the team manager of D2D eSports, an iRacing team in operation for about a year now. We currently compete primarily in the Ricmotech SportsCar Championship at Xtreme Motorsports, but are hopeful to enter a GTE team here soon in order to help improve our skills and build the team. I've been watching the broadcasts and think this is a well run organization that meets our goals as a team for the type of competition we want to be involved with. No time frame yet as when we may officially enter, but I at least want to become active with your community in preparation.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to being more involved!

crazydave1066

Name
Hey everyone! I'm David. I live in Charlotte, NC and I'm interested in NASCAR and F1. However, I am pretty new to the sim racing scene, having only been interested for about 3 months. I am pretty decent at the F1 games, having played them the longest, but I also play NASCAR Heat 4, Project Cars 2, and I'm looking to break into iRacing and Assetto Corsa. Found this league today, and since I'm interested in all the games it supports, I figured I'd join! :) 
Is anyone else from the Charlotte area that is in this group? If so, let me know! I'm new to the city and I'd love to make some new friends.

Eduardo L

Name
Eduardo Lorente
iRacing ID
Hello, my name is Eduardo and I live in Virginia. I haven't done any club racing in a while - so I'm looking forward to racing with you all and participating in the community. Thanks!

AZ_33P

Name
Hello to all,  I am Ed,  just signed up for your cup series. Been sim racing since Nascar heat came out. I am pretty new to IRacing. Look forward to meet every one and have some close battles  

Elliot941

Name
Greetings all, my name is Barry and I just signed up for the cup league on sundays. I missed the first race but did watch it. I'm from Vermont and I am a certified pharmacy Technician specializing in preparing sterile hazardous drugs, chemotherapy. I've been away from IRacing for awhile and consider myself a mid pack racer. I am respectful and don't usually push unless I feel completely comfortable. Hope to see you all soon, although I am no road racer....lol.

P

Paul Joseph Clist

Hello Everyone at precision racing league. Let me start my introducing myself to this wonderful community.

My name is Paul Clist. I started getting into PC sim racing this year in January 2020 with some light experience within the virtual community online racing as of when I was on the PlayStation platform (PS4) or the Xbox one the racing games I played like Formula 1 2018, 2019 was only against the AI in career mode.

I'm undertaking professional coaching lessons from George Karakoulas, Who is also a Racing Driver and Instructor at Schütz Motorsport to help me get up to speed with the sim racing world.

I do have a gaming facebook page called PaulClistRacing. To keep my racing video (point of view) and to see how well I progress in the world of sim racing in one place.

I am British, Living in the United Kingdom and I am fully aware my local time for the races are 02:00GMT and that time could not come any better for me to be honest. I am glad to have found this wonderful community and joined it. I cant wait to get my first race underway in the 2020, Season 2 of things.

Thank you.

Paul

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Hey Fellow Sim-racers!!!  Name is Barry Cochrane (Jon B Cochrane on iRacing) and signed up here yesterday to run some iRacing leagues with you.  Going to start out trying to just do Monday night but would eventually like to do some ACC as well.  Not that great at racing on these sims but am a clean racer and also a fan of racing for the better part of 35 years.

Have played racing games for ages, with a controller, but about 15 months ago I got a T300 and built a Ricmotech RS500 diy rig.  So while I'm new to the Sim racing world, I'm not necessarily new at racing games.  I played on the PS4 (mostly PCars 2) and joined a couple of leagues on GTPLanet.  Had a great time and learned a lot.  This past December had the opportunity to pick up a used Fanatec CSL-Elite with Inverted V3 pedals mounted to an RSeat RS1.  Decided to build a PC (as I always wanted one) and give racing on the PC a go, as I always heard that it was a better experience - with a lot more possibilities too.  I was able to try PCars 2 in VR about a year ago and it was awesome! 

Anyway, Just wanted to say, "Hello" and let you know I'll be lurking. :lol:

And here are a couple of pics of my "old" rig and the "new" one.

enhance

enhance

LiamJenkins

Name
Liam Jenkins
iRacing ID
Hey everyone, I'm new here and signed up for the GTE series! Excited to race with you all. I used to run iRacing several years ago but was mainly a commentator for major events and ended up forraying into some British GT stuff. I eventually decided the career wasn't for me, made my own business and now happy to be back racing as a hobby on a dodgy timezone ;) See you all on the track!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
LiamJenkins said:
Hey everyone, I'm new here and signed up for the GTE series! Excited to race with you all. I used to run iRacing several years ago but was mainly a commentator for major events and ended up forraying into some British GT stuff. I eventually decided the career wasn't for me, made my own business and now happy to be back racing as a hobby on a dodgy timezone ;) See you all on the track!

Welcome! 

mike_ferra

Name
Hello folks was looking for North American based leagues and I'm glad I found PRL.

Mike here (Michele) Italian based in TX, race mainly road so looking forward to the next leagues.. eager to try out something different other than the IR official races.

PS Not sure why my banner has the US flag, but hey..

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
mike_ferra said:
Hello folks was looking for North American based leagues and I'm glad I found PRL.

Mike here (Michele) Italian based in TX, race mainly road so looking forward to the next leagues.. eager to try out something different other than the IR official races.

PS Not sure why my banner has the US flag, but hey..

Welcome! 

Kemosobie03

Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
barryf1fan said:
Hey Fellow Sim-racers!!!  Name is Barry Cochrane (Jon B Cochrane on iRacing) and signed up here yesterday to run some iRacing leagues with you.  Going to start out trying to just do Monday night but would eventually like to do some ACC as well.  Not that great at racing on these sims but am a clean racer and also a fan of racing for the better part of 35 years.

Have played racing games for ages, with a controller, but about 15 months ago I got a T300 and built a Ricmotech RS500 diy rig.  So while I'm new to the Sim racing world, I'm not necessarily new at racing games.  I played on the PS4 (mostly PCars 2) and joined a couple of leagues on GTPLanet.  Had a great time and learned a lot.  This past December had the opportunity to pick up a used Fanatec CSL-Elite with Inverted V3 pedals mounted to an RSeat RS1.  Decided to build a PC (as I always wanted one) and give racing on the PC a go, as I always heard that it was a better experience - with a lot more possibilities too.  I was able to try PCars 2 in VR about a year ago and it was awesome! 

Anyway, Just wanted to say, "Hello" and let you know I'll be lurking. :lol:

And here are a couple of pics of my "old" rig and the "new" one.
That's kind of cool to see someone else using the same rig that I am lol. Mine is probably a good 6 or 7 years old, but it still gets the job done. I've slowly modified it over time to where it is now and I love it.

Attachments

• 117174277_585607438771176_6601851340973346971_n.jpg
    117174277_585607438771176_6601851340973346971_n.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 15

Kemosobie03

Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Oh, I guess I should introduce myself as well. I'm Patrick, I joined the PRL forum last year, but then I hurt my back and couldn't race for a bit. I'm as good as new now and hopefully going to get into the Wednesday Truck Series and/or the Sunday CUP series. I've been sim racing since the late 90's with the Papy games, and started online racing in 2011. I joined iRacing in 2014 but didn't really get into it until last year. I enjoy racing even though I'm not the fastest and look forward to hopefully running here