Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Interest in a Friday night American series

Are you interested in joining a Friday night iracing series?

• Yes, I would be interested in a Friday night league that races every week.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Yes, I would be interested in a Friday night league that races every other week.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No, Fridays are too busy for me.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No, I already race in enough leagues with iracing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
I am new to a lot of you iracing guys, but I have been heavily involved in PS4 racing and leagues with PRL for a long while now. 

I have recently joined iracing and am really enjoying the game. I work 2 jobs and only have free time Thursday and Friday nights. Our F1 league on PS4 races Thu, so I am considering starting a Friday night series on iracing. 

Fridays have traditionally been tough as many are busy, so before getting the wheels turning on anything official I wanted to find out what the interest level is for a league that races Friday. May consider even making it a every other week type of deal, but we can figure out the details later. Car class and other details will be worked out later.

Please answer the poll I have created and let us know your interest level, thanks!

XSYSE

Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Def. have interest, over the winter Tuesday and Wednesday will be hard for me so I may take a season off, but Fridays would work easier

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
We will likely be looking at Street Stock, and K&N Pro as the selection for the first season, with a mix of Oval and Road tracks. I will try to utilize as much free content as possible.

CajunGrit

Organizer
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
I definitely can’t commit to a weekly Friday night series. But i could probably make a Friday once a month. But if the cars and tracks are enticing, i suppose anything is possible. I have a preference for open wheel road courses. A multi class open wheel series could be a lot of fun! 😁

I don’t own a whole lot of oval content, and i don’t have any plans on purchasing it anytime soon. But i had a lot of fun in street stocks at Charlotte before i graduates out of rookies.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
CajunGrit said:
I definitely can’t commit to a weekly Friday night series. But i could probably make a Friday once a month. But if the cars and tracks are enticing, i suppose anything is possible. I have a preference for open wheel road courses. A multi class open wheel series could be a lot of fun! 😁

I don’t own a whole lot of oval content, and i don’t have any plans on purchasing it anytime soon. But i had a lot of fun in street stocks at Charlotte before i graduates out of rookies.

I think we will likely start with a stock series, but I would try to mostly schedule the free tracks so anyone could participate without having to spend a bunch on new purchases.