Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

I'm BACK BITCHES

soupflakes

Name
Here we go boys and girls, the moment you've been waiting for for OVER A YEAR!  The one and only, the legend who spends more time on his roof than his wheels, the person that you're terrified to race around, now a father of two, THE......... PAUL....... JOOOOOHNSOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

soupflakes

Name
Jeffery Ford said:
....and i thought my return would be scary.

Speaking of you Jeff, my wife wants a good light laptop.  Does NOT need to be a powerful gaming computer, she doesn't game, but she wants it to be fast, light, and slim, and relatively inexpensive.  You have any ideas?

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
I hope Paul knows we have a caution penalty system now. So no wrecking each week bud.

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
soupflakes said:
Here we go boys and girls, the moment you've been waiting for for OVER A YEAR!  The one and only, the legend who spends more time on his roof than his wheels, the person that you're terrified to race around, now a father of two, THE......... PAUL....... JOOOOOHNSOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

you forgot about the man that misses his braking point lol