Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

HQ Dover: Round 7 Pictures and Highlights

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
I think I'm going to start making this a thing: A lot of y'all have seen my pics circulated via GSRC, PRL, Rescue Racing, and sometimes Whataback Facebook posts - and I figured if anyone wanted them, they could take them and get them printed and mounted! Usually, I try to get the highlights the best I can (with help from GSRC broadcasts and my own experiences) but I figured I could make this a community thing.

If anyone has any special requests they would like captured, let me know! Give me your car number, what lap/turn, and what you would like specifically captured: wreck avoidance, side by side action, a sick pass - you get the idea! Oh and warning: these pictures a very large and I highly recommend not loading this page if you're on mobile with a limited data plan.

Enjoy.
Note: I just noticed I didn't place my watermark on any of these photos, so please, tag either me (Nicholas Hunter) or Rescue Graphics if you plan on circulating these on social networks. I appreciate the exposure and tips are certainly accepted šŸ˜‚

T-S2R7-DOVER_1.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_2.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_3.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_7.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_6.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_5.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_4.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_9.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_10.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_11.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_8.png
T-S2R7-DOVER_12.png

codahex

Manager
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
To be fair, I had to capture Hootius skidding by the skin of his teeth to avoid the wreck and well, this is the most acrobatic I've seen Brad during a race - so naturally I had to showcase it :D
You just had to take multiple shots of brad murdering me didnā€™t you.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
You just had to take multiple shots of brad murdering me didnā€™t you.
Little sad the broadcast didn't show my in car for that lol By all accounts I should have been murdered there with you Austin. Possibly the closest call I've ever had. Brad's spin rotation is the only reason I lived.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
it was pretty impressive, there was only 3/4 truck lengths in between us and it was just enough time for you to get through and me to murder him

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
You did God's work though Austin. That was a proper yeet.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
someone had to make sure Brad was properly killed. we couldnt risk him returning to the race..

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Brad: "I'll just have a nice little spin over here, what's the worst that could happen?"

Austin: "F*uck around and find out!"

Brad: **to the moon**

DEvans51

Premium Member
Name
Jeff Evans
iRacing ID
Little sad the broadcast didn't show my in car for that lol By all accounts I should have been murdered there with you Austin. Possibly the closest call I've ever had. Brad's spin rotation is the only reason I lived.
When I slid by, I thought there was absolutely 0% chance you were getting through. I thought I cut it close, but here you are one-upping me!

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
i told him early in the day when he lapped me i was going to wreck him.. well i was a lap down and had my shot!