Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

HQ Circuit of the Americas: Round 9 Pictures and Highlights

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
Hey @NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S2 drivers!
I started a thread similar to this in the truck league if you're not familiar of what's going on. Usually for these shots, I try to get the highlights the best I can (with help from GSRC broadcasts and my own experiences) but I figured I could make this a community thing. If anyone has any special requests they would like captured, let me know! Give me your car number, what lap/turn, and what you would like specifically captured: wreck avoidance, side by side action, a sick pass - you get the idea!

Event Summary: I know I'm missing a few extra shots of battles and things like that, but these photos weren't taken to call out certain repeating drivers earning off tracks and more so please don't take any offense. I used the incident lap log in order to find these shots and did my best to capture each moment as epic as possible! Enjoy.

Part one (17/35):

I'm sharing these via discord as a image host. It's a tedious process of uploading, copying the link, and posting it here until I can find a better host to share these - so I hope anyone featured enjoys the hard work and the process to provide these photos free of charge. Hopefully using ImgBB as a image host is a viable option for those who would like to view and download these shots! Darklol feel free to crop as needed.