Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Help with a few simple questions

Shrive81

Name
Hey guys and gals,

I am racing the division 2 GTE series starting tomorrow and wanted to verify a few things that I needed help with. 
1. The rules say I need to be in the PRL discord server at race time but I cant find the discord 
2. Also says I need to change my screen name in the discord ( do I just do this in the discord settings)
3. As this is my first league race how do I register for the league race and practice server

Thanks
Sorry if these are dumb questions just my first time

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=2853

As long as you are registered, go to League {League Sessions} you should see PRL Tuesday--Monza Division 2
Make sure you have the correct car choosen.

Miker9253

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
no Question is dumb!
not asking and making a mistake on the other hand.....

Its also Helps when you do figure out how to change your name in Discord settings, to also put your car number next to your name.

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Remember to sign up for the league in iRacing too! I didn't know about that until just now, and am waiting for my request to be approved so I can access the practice server

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Spinn said:
Remember to sign up for the league in iRacing too!  I didn't know about that until just now, and am waiting for my request to be approved so I can access the practice server

Just approved your request.

Cody Bauman

Name
I have my own dumb question to add here.

Is there any way to see a list showing what car number we registered with? The main list on sign-up thread is gone and I cannot remember the car number I picked. I don't want to be penalized for joining with improper car number tomorrow night.

FKNCommishLB

Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Cody Bauman said:
I have my own dumb question to add here.

Is there any way to see a list showing what car number we registered with? The main list on sign-up thread is gone and I cannot remember the car number I picked. I don't want to be penalized for joining with improper car number tomorrow night.

I'd suggest sending this to Jerome, Dany or Cory in a private message. Improves your chances of their response time.

LB