Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Hello, new one here...

Vrooms

Name
Hi,

I am Bernard from Croatia. 21. I am into race games since I was a kid. Recently I upgraded my computer so I can play PC, and know I own PC2. Unfortunately I don't have a wheel (plan to buy when I can afford it), but i have XBOX 360 gamepad. Playing my whole life on gamepad so it is not a big problem for me. With right settings and skill level everything is possible. 

This is little background about me. I would love and be very thankfull if someone would help me navigate through community and through driving and preparing for upcoming events. I have a lot of questions about everything...

Kind regards  :D

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hi Bernard!

I think you might be interested in this particular championship: http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=100

Also, I suggest you to add Mu11man on Steam, he is the organiser of Euro Pcars2 :)