Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Hello everyone. New here with basic question.

Chicago3-11

Name
[font="Times New Roman",serif]Greetings Everyone. My name is Joseph Tito and I am based out of Chesapeake VA. I am on the PS4 platform and I am running Project cars. I have not crossed over to project cars 2 yet because I heard something about licenses needed for multiplayer plus a few bugs. Anyways I happen to run across Precision Racing while looking at the Track Addict app for my car. I thought this online league seemed pretty darn cool and I decided I would like to join it and see how I can do in some racing compition. I am trying to see where I sign up so that I can compete in the next race... maybe I needed to sign up ahead of time? Not sure. I did find this link here http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=610 which does have a schedule posted for project cars. From what I see the next race is going to be 5 Sep 2017 at the Zolder - GP circuit and will be sponsored by Syndicate. So if I wanted to partake in this race (provided its not to late) I guess what I need to do would be to fire up Project Cars, head to the online sessions and look for the host named Syndicate for a race at Zolder (practice at 8pm and qualifying starting at 9pm EDT), then join up and in that race should be everyone from precision racing league. If I have the correct or wrong understanding of how this works please let me know. Like I said, I am new to this whole online competitive racing league but for sure it is something I could like to compete it. If I had known about this sooner I would of joined way sooner. ;) Look forward to hearing back. [/font]

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey Joseph. We would love to help point you in the right direction and give you some experience racing with the PRL, however unfortunately we no longer race with the origional Project Cars. Our final race was last week. From this point moving forward all of our league races will be driven on Project Cars 2. Once you upgrade to the new and get him, let us know and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Mark_LD

Name
Mark Miller
iRacing ID
Hey Joseph,
I would be the other half of the Tuesday night GT3 league. I'm the cat herder. I'm not online as much as some but when I am I would be more than happy to help you in anyway possible.
PSN fifild. Send a friend request
All the Best
Mark_LD

Chicago3-11

Name
Hootius- I just got a Copy of Project Cars2. So far I like the game and I have to learn a few things still but I dont see much trouble in that. Also I would like to note that I am really not happy with how the Graphics Look Compared to Project Cars original. I am running this on PS4. Any idea on why PC2 looks not as good as PC original? It seems to get it where I want to to be I will need to buy a PS4 Pro. Anyways as far as your league goes... what is going on for a season in Project Cars 2? FYI.... I like Racing the C7 Corvette C7.R. I have always been a fan of Corvette Racing and I just bought a new 2017 Corvette Grand Sport. Gotta represent =).

MARK_LD- Thanks for your replay as well. My PSN is Chicago3-11. I will give you a request.

Look forward to having some fun and Friendly Competition here :)

-Joe T =)

Mark_LD

Name
Mark Miller
iRacing ID
Chicago,
Love the Sox, don't live in Chi town anymore. Lived in Elgin and my daughter was born there but that was 19yrs ago. The Prince years....
Friend request received

I'm sure that I will be corrected in some way on this but the graphics for PCars 2 has to do with the TV/monitor your using. I had an issue at first but after some reading on the PCars forum and tinkering with the TV/monitor settings it got better... there are still some bugs they have to figure out
I should be on Monday nights between 730pm and 8pm for an hour or so if you want to run some laps

All the Best
Mark_LD

Chicago3-11

Name
Mark_LD,

Very cool. Chicago has a decent name in sports these days between Hockey and Baseball. I grew up in Chicago and my paretns still live there. I currently am in Chesapeake VA and moving to Michigain soon. Military here. Anyways yea we can run some laps. Maybe you could give me a few pointers. What car are you running? Im running the Corvette C7.R. Also would like to note that Project cars 2 has different physicis I think. I think I might like it a little better, feels more realistic.

Chicago3-11

Name
Want to add that I was online with Project cars to and I tried to entery session to race in and it asked for a password to enter. Maybe this could be a good thing for leagues? Only Leage members will have the Password to enter the game.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Instead of passwording it, we just hold private lobbies and then send the invites out through the PSN channel we have. Just a bit easier to do it that way. Once you run some more laps and feel more comfortable, you can sign up with our league HERE. The league is currently full due to only having 16 spots open, however we do have a wait list for drivers to fill in spots if someone misses a race or has to drop from the full time seat for whatever reason.

Chicago3-11

Name
Hootis, thanks for clearing that up for me. I can tell I am going to need some more practice before I start heading on the track for competition. I am going to run the Ferrari 488 GT3, start doing some laps with that and dialing it in how I need. I had the Corvette C7R dialed in pretty good then I found it that in PCars2 they moved it to the GTE class. Anyways a little bit of adjusting and some learning and I will get there. I am pretty excited about all of this. I wish I would of known about it sooner ;)