Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Hello again!

Cody Bauman

Name
I was going to post in the stickied topic but decided to make my own as this may end up being a longer post.

A number of years ago I joined here with a different username (Mr.Smoke as that was/is my PSN) to race in the very first Project CARS sportscar series on PS4. Due to circumstances at the time I did not finish the series and never ended up coming back here for some reason. 

Since then I have switched to racing on PC and have spent the last year or so with titles like pCARS 2, RaceRoom and rFactor 2. Recently I have switched to iRacing with a long time racing team mate (we actually joined here together for that series on PS4 and still race together almost daily) and a few other guys we have picked up into our group from other titles.

We ended up finding the current season of the PRL sportscar series that is broadcasted on the iRacing YT channel and have been following along on Tuesday evenings, or catching up later throughout the week. This has prompted me to register here once again as my team mate and I have discussed joining the series for next season. 

I am hoping my stay here this time ends up being much longer and more involved than my previous one. I have already come across some framiliar names in my short time browsing around. I am looking forward to what is to come.

I am currently using an Oculus Rift, T300 with F1 rim and G29 pedals from my previous wheel. I would love to get a nicer set of pedals soon but family responsibilities take priority over expensive upgrades for my racing hobby.

Thanks for having me,
Cody

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Welcome back Cody!!

Signups for Season S17 of the GTE Sportscar Series start soon! Stay tuned!! You will have to signups quickly as we have a lot of request to join this series!

Cody Bauman

Name
jeromef1 said:
Welcome back Cody!!

Signups for Season S17 of the GTE Sportscar Series start soon! Stay tuned!! You will have to signups quickly as we have a lot of request to join this series!

Thanks Jerome! Im guessing there will be a cap on registration? I will be sure to keep watch here as I do not want to miss the opportunity to get in on the next season. 

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Cody Bauman said:
jeromef1 said:
Welcome back Cody!!

Thanks Jerome! Im guessing there will be a cap on registration? I will be sure to keep watch here as I do not want to miss the opportunity to get in on the next season. 

Exactly, cap is 40 drivers. Managers and organisers got priority seat, following by premium members, returning drivers and new drivers.

Cody Bauman

Name
jeromef1 said:
Cody Bauman said:
jeromef1 said:
Welcome back Cody!!

Exactly, cap is 40 drivers. Managers and organisers got priority seat, following by premium members, returning drivers and new drivers.

That is good to know, thanks. Me and my team mate want to try and ensure we can get in the series so we will look into becoming premium members here to give us the best chance. It's also nice to support leagues we run in, so it sounds like a win-win.